2023 Honda Accord Redesign
A staple on Omaha roads for many years, the Honda Accord has gained a lot of trust from drivers. With each passing generation, the Accord has been redesigned and updated to provide exceptional comfort and performance. Yet, with the 2023 Accord, things are moving to the next level.
From a new exterior look to an updated interior cabin, there’s a lot going on this year. Honda Cars of Bellevue takes a look at this model as it’s released to spotlight the relevant new features that can be beneficial. If the new Honda Accord seems like your kind of car, contact us today.
What’s New With the 2023 Honda Accord?
As it enters its 11th generation for the 2023 model year, there’s many new things for the Honda Accord. Redesigned, with a new range of interior and exterior upgrades, there’s much to be happy about when driving around Bellevue.
With so many updates, including the most power Honda Accord Hybrid thus released, there’s much to appreciate. Before adding it to your Council Bluffs, IA garage, let’s take a look at some of the latest features in the 2023 Accord:
- 4th Generation Hybrid System: A major focus on the 2023 Accord, the Fourth Generation Two-Motor Hybrid System is built for a more responsive, sporty driving experience.
- Google Built-In: Google Integrations, including Google Assistant, Maps, and Play, provide more advanced features.
- Exterior Design: With a redesigned exterior, the 2023 Accord is longer and wider than its predecessor, features an upright grille and increased overall length of 2.8 inches for more cabin room. A 0.4-inch wide rear track allows for superior road stability.
- Interior Displays: The Honda Accord features an informative 10.2-inch instrument cluster and 12.3-inch touchscreen, so you’ll be in complete control. At 12.3 inches, this is the largest touchscreen released for a Honda Accord.
- Safety: Always viewed as a trusted, safe vehicle, the 11th generation Accord features new tech to increase your security. Updated Honda Sensing® technology with a new camera system, provides a wider field of view. You also have Blind Spot Information Information (BSI) & Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) to provide support on any road in any conditions.
Learn More About the 2023 Honda Accord Redesign With Honda Cars of Bellevue!
With the 2023 Honda Accord release date in the rearview, Honda Cars of Bellevue can’t get you behind the wheel soon enough. We offer financing options on all our new and certified pre-owned vehicles and you’ll also be able to trade in your existing car. Find your ideal car at Honda Cars of Bellevue and stop by today!
More from Honda Cars of Bellevue
2023 Honda Pilot Redesign: What’s New?
The Honda Pilot has long been a customer favorite around Bellevue and Omaha thanks to the high-octane performance and the roomy interior. However, with the new Honda Pilot redesign, what you we expect? While the original model is already a beacon of excellent engineering, the Honda Pilot redesign takes what makes the original so special…
2023 Honda Accord Redesign
A staple on Omaha roads for many years, the Honda Accord has gained a lot of trust from drivers. With each passing generation, the Accord has been redesigned and updated to provide exceptional comfort and performance. Yet, with the 2023 Accord, things are moving to the next level. New Honda Accord InventoryFinance Center …
2023 Honda CR-V Interior
Whether you drive your family around often or you take on the Omaha roads solo most of the time, the new Honda CR-V is a popular choice that you can’t go wrong with. Inside, you will find an ample amount of space as well as a suite of the latest features. Discover more, including details…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 Honda Accord Redesign